EE Community

Ex-Community Manager
Charlotte

Introduce yourself!

[ Edited ]

Hello all…

And welcome! 

I'm really excited to meet everyone and hear your pearls of wisdom, but before we get started, how about we begin with a round of introductions? Tell the community a little bit about who you are and what interests you.  

My name is Charlotte and I'm the Community Manager of this lovely forum. I'm here to make sure everything ticks over nicely, so if you do have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to ask! 

Look forward to hearing from you,

Charlotte :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
dave7red

Re: Introduce yourself!

Good morning Charlotte my name is Dave I'm a sercurity officer who has an interest in new tech with plenty on time and needs lots of data to pass the time can you tell me when tablet plans are to be released for like iPad 4 gen or iPad mini on data plans please
Please use plain text.
Investigator
marscolony

Morning everyone :smileyhappy: I'm Mars, a technology and motorsport enthusiast who can't wait to get 4G.

Please use plain text.
Investigator
kins98

Good morning everyone!

My name is Jamie and I cannot wait to get my hands on 4G LTE!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Community Manager
Charlotte

Good morning! Lovely to meet you all... Hope you're all making yourself at home :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Giles

Nice to welcome you here.

Please use plain text.
Skilled Contributor
Mark

[ Edited ]

Morning. I'm Mark, an IT Professional living in London. I like good beer, great music... Oh hang on, this isn't online dating.

Slightly annoyed that EE failed to mention to anyone that Sim Only plans were not launching today. I'm now in two minds whether I should join... :/

Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
madwalker

My name is Richard and I work in Quality Assurance.

I have a white Iphone 5 (64GB) and am currently with T-Mobile. I am thinking of making the switch but not until I get coverage in Kent.

Thought I will say hi after moving from o2 (to T-Mobile) after some bad customer service and not being able to support iphone 5 4G (ever)!

:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Skilled Contributor
stevenje

Hi Everyone,

I'm Steven and have just joined EE from T-Mobile. I have iPhone5 and waiting on my new SIM arriving, tomorrow hopefully.

I can't get 4G in my area, Bournemouth,  at the moment but I hope it wont be too long off and  I wanted the option to be able to use 4G when I could. Southampton is my nearest city which has it at launch. 

Please use plain text.
jmitchel

I'm James (and the same Jmitchel from the T-Mobile forums)

Currently on T-Mobile SIM only with my iPhone 5 after several attempts at other networks, none of which are able to offer the fantastic 3G coverage or 3G speeds T-Mobile/EE can offer here in East Lancashire.

More or less decided I'm switching to EE once the EE4G SIM only tariffs become available.  Not much sign of 4G around here yet but hopefully it's only a matter of time.

Contrary to lots of comments about EE data allowances lol , the £31 SIM only tariff with 3Gb data will suit me perfectly I think.  Currently  eating my way through about 90% of my 1.5Gb T-Mobile extra internet allowance every month. 

Please use plain text.
Investigator
pcgeek

Hi, Im Andy, 

I'm an IT Geek, who travels the world rescuing enterprises from BSOD's, and love new Tech, so looking forward to getting my hands on the 4G Network, and having a good 'ol play. 

--
IT Geek saving the world one BSOD at a time...
Please use plain text.
Ex-Community Manager
Charlotte

Nice to meet you all :smileyhappy:

I've seen some great advice in the community so far, so I know I'm in good company! 

Please use plain text.
Investigator
Gordy

Hi Charlotte..

not a very chatty bunch, are we?.. lol

my post on Accounts has had 70 views and not one response :smileysad:

i can't move from Orange till i understand what the implications would be re the benefits

Please use plain text.
Ex-Community Manager
Charlotte

[ Edited ]

It's like a first week at school Gordy, everyone is settling in. Maybe people are a little shy, but I'm sure that wil change!

Hope you get the response you're looking for :smileyhappy: Can anyone help Gordy out? http://bit.ly/U01Kc7

Thanks,

Charlotte.

Please use plain text.
Skilled Contributor
camperdown9

Hi

My name is Alex and I have been a bit of a mobile phone geek for the past 20 years. 

Started off with a sony handset on Cellnet.

Not an EE customer yet but hope to be very soon. (waiting on Sim only)

Alex

Please use plain text.
Investigator
Paulhants

Hi, I'm paul, and a freelance music photographer , working out of Hampshire , and hoping to use the 4G network to upload my work on to bed sites etc 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
fatjez

Hi, I'm Stephen and I'm a systems engineer for a company who supplies database software to mobile phone networks.  I used to work for Orange as a Support Engineer on the core network, but that was 7 years ago and a lot has changed since then!

I'm a new customer on EE and have an iPhone 5. Generally any new technology interests me

Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
Bhav

Greetings Earthlings, 

A hello from me! :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Explorer
moore6601

Hello I'm Darren, joined EE this week from T-Mobile, I'm a Recruitment Manager and so far so good with EE, except for the App.... Hope all is well....

Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
sgl5gjr

MIke from Cambridgeshire......  decided for once to get a decent phone....  S3 I have.... now.... I just need to make sure my voicemail is turned OFF..... never use it and hate it....

Please use plain text.