EE Community

mercurymarc

Complaints Email

Is there an email address that I can contact with regards to the service given by orange on the phone? I have been contacting them for well over an hour and a half due to my phone being affected by a mast down in the area for months now. Due to this I have intermittant use of my mobile and calls fail even though there is apparently reception.After being on hold for a long period when I can get through, my call cuts out and I cannot call back. I cannot use my phone at all. no incoming/outgoing calls. I am paying for a service I cannot use and I have to repeat myself over and over to get anywhere. Everytime I call I know something is recorded on my account (according to Katie and Jai today) but I still have to repeat myself and be sent from one person to the next even though I am told I need to speak to someone in level 2 support. This is unnacceptable and I want answers why I am paying for a phone I cannot use

Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 110
Kudos: 1,466
Solutions: 1,013

Re: Complaints Email

Why not use a landline to call?

There is no email you have to do it in writting
Brendon

EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Investigator
Scorpious

Re: Complaints Email

Put your complaint in writting ensuring you explain how long you have been without service and mention to them that you expect a reply within a reasonable time which resolves the issue or you will be contacting OFCOM

Please use plain text.