EE Community

mercurymarc

Complaints Email

Is there an email address that I can contact with regards to the service given by orange on the phone? I have been contacting them for well over an hour and a half due to my phone being affected by a mast down in the area for months now. Due to this I have intermittant use of my mobile and calls fail even though there is apparently reception.After being on hold for a long period when I can get through, my call cuts out and I cannot call back. I cannot use my phone at all. no incoming/outgoing calls. I am paying for a service I cannot use and I have to repeat myself over and over to get anywhere. Everytime I call I know something is recorded on my account (according to Katie and Jai today) but I still have to repeat myself and be sent from one person to the next even though I am told I need to speak to someone in level 2 support. This is unnacceptable and I want answers why I am paying for a phone I cannot use

Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 104
Kudos: 1,364
Solutions: 858

Re: Complaints Email

Why not use a landline to call?

There is no email you have to do it in writting
EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Investigator
Scorpious

Re: Complaints Email

Put your complaint in writting ensuring you explain how long you have been without service and mention to them that you expect a reply within a reasonable time which resolves the issue or you will be contacting OFCOM

Please use plain text.