30-10-2012 02:54 PM - edited 09-11-2012 04:01 PM
This community has been created for you guys and we want to make it the best it can be, so we're really keen to hear your feedback – tell us here what you like/ what you don't like about our community - the good, the bad and not forgetting the ugly.
What do you think about the functionally of the site? Is it easy to navigate around the forum? Are you able to find previous posts easily? Would you improve the way you're able to post? What would you like to see more of?
And what would you like to see in community articles - do you want to hear the latest news from EE headquarters? Are you interested in phone reviews? Interviews with product experts? Or maybe you'd like to hear about the latest apps?Let us know what you want and we'll try to make it happen.
This is very much your community and your opinions will play a big part in shaping what you will see within the forum.
I look forward to hearing your suggestions!
11-11-2012 08:44 PM - edited 11-11-2012 08:47 PM
Hi there, a 'view new posts' button would be great.
Also, an improvement to the user interface. Often, it takes a while for the system to allow you to type in the message box. It is also sometimes very difficult/slow to being able to edit mistakething looks like the message is continually being uploaded to the server as you type; sometimes this process takes a while to update (I am typing via my wifi).
22-11-2012 10:30 AM
Here are a few suggestions:
- Speed up the refresh of the main screen Featured & Trending section.
- Decrease font size of headings and also space around sections especially the top as you have to initially scroll down to see the latest posts and menus! I get the whole minimal white space idea but personally think there's too much padding and waste of screen space.
- Can't add a photo of myself? Upload doesn't work.
- Have a section specific to each operating system - Windows Phone 8, iOS, Android etc and have a knowledge base section within those.
- Show more posts by default under each menu heading.
- Latest news from EE and product reviews would be good. I'm happy to put myself forward for that, for free!
- How about a customer offers/discounts section exclusively for those who are with EE?
- Only show new messages in Private Messages column on right hand side rather than all of them.
22-11-2012 11:30 AM
Hey Bhav and 350doc,
Thanks for the great suggestions - you've made some really good points here.
Although I can't guarantee these changes will be made, I've noted these down as things to look into for future developments.
26-11-2012 05:13 PM
Could admin not put up a Global announcement re EE NETWORK DOWN.
Dont mean too teach you your job, but it does need saying.
No offence meant !
31-01-2013 12:43 PM
No offense taken!
We love this idea and are looking into the best way to communicate network outages to the Community. Will come back and let you know how we get on.
05-01-2013 03:52 PM