EE Community

Investigator
gregpalin

"EE Network Unavailable - Please Try Again Later"

I currently have no network available and, when I attempt to manually select my network to EE, I get a message of "EE Network Unavailable - Please Try Again Later".
I use my phone for both business and personal use, and am awaiting a very imprtant call.
The customer service on your website has no live chat feature and I have been without my phone all day. Obviously being given the option of sending a letter of calling are of no use.
I am a customer of EE through no choice of my own, but because I was with T-Mobile.
If you are unable to provide a phone signal or a method of immediately contacting EE when there is a phone issue, then what is the point of you even existing?

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Daryllb

Re: "EE Network Unavailable - Please Try Again Later"

[ Edited ]

I bought a new phone (contract) this morning and have been unable to use it. It just tells me that the sim is locked, I can dismiss this. Then when I go to pick a network it gives me the same message as what you get, "EE Network Unavailable - Please Try Again Later". I was starting to believe my sim to be damaged before seeing your post.

Now I've come to realise what a terrible company EE is. I really should have done more research before signing a contract, their customer service is an utter disgrace. My phone isn't even listed one their website!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Confucious

Hi Daryl - have you activated your SIM? If it's a new one I'm guessing it just needs activation.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Confucious

[ Edited ]

Hi Greg

I assume your phone was working? I must agree with you re EE's support but have recently had success by tweeting @TMobileUK surprisingly they were very helpful. I don't know if this is an option for you?
In the mean time, have you tried turning off 4G/3G? Cleaning your SIM? Trying your SIM in another phone? Do you know anyone else on EE? Does there phone work? It doesn't appear to be a general outage so is more likely to be a problem with your phone/SIM or account. The first two you can check yourself the third you would need CS to confirm.
Good luck, hope you get it sorted soon.

[Edit] Just clicked on the link https://www.t-mobile.co.uk/sim-renewal/enter-phone-number/# and it popped up with a Live Chat box - maybe worth trying that [/Edit]

Please use plain text.