EE Community

cutekate3

no signal all day

[ Edited ]

im on t mobile and ive not had any sinal all day so i cant send or recieve calls and texts

has anyone heard anything or having the same problem??

normally it will switch to orange but today it hasent!

Please use plain text.
Investigator
RoryBuckley

Re: no signal all day

I'm having exactly the same problem... If I restart my phone, the signal initially shows and allows me to make 1 call, but after that - nothing....

Please use plain text.
Investigator
RoryBuckley

Update - must be a network issue, as my daughter also has no signal!
Please use plain text.
Investigator
SueAbbs

I assume there must be something going on with the network as I haven't got a signal either.  Most frustrating as I need to ring someone, will have to resort to the home phone....anyone know when it will be back on??

Please use plain text.
Ex-Community Manager
Joe

Hi all,

Are you still having problems with signal this morning?

Thanks

Joe

Please use plain text.
Investigator
RoryBuckley

Still no good! Can't receive calls and barely make any... I assume EE will be crediting my next bill? As I'm paying out monthly line rental for a network that doesn't work!

Please use plain text.
Investigator
SueAbbs

Hi Joe,

I along with thousands of people yesterday had no service, this morning I appear to have a low signal strength but understand that having reviewed feed on facebook that a lot of people still have no service.

Why oh why don't EE put up some information on either here or on facebook to tell people what is going on.  I upgraded my phone on 1st June and went for EE because of the 4G coming eventually to Torbay area, am I within my rights to cancel my contract with you in the first 14 days?? if so then I shall do so.  I have been previously with Orange for some years and never had this happen before.  Whats the p;oint of having 4G if I can't ring or text anyone!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Investigator
SueAbbs

Well, having said earlier I had a signal of sorts, tried to text and ring someone but nothing.....I am going to phone shop tomorrow and cancel my contract as I only changed to EE on 1st June....so disapointed with EE.

Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 87
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 680

They wont credit your bill unless your ring them and tell them ir otherwise how would they know?

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Investigator
RoryBuckley

.... which is exactly what I intend to do :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
JG
Explorer
JG

same here despite phone showing signal nothing yesterday or all day today West Devon area.

really poor that EE don't say something so we have to use a landline to ring them, wait on hold for 30 mins, to be told theres nothing they can do

Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 87
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 680

Youbl wint be able to cancel instore. All they will do is tell you to ring customer services. But they may give you one of theor phones to let you ring up.

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.