Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Re: Data gifting

I have 3 contracts but cannot seem to data share. The option has disappeared 

Resolved! Data Pass abroad

Hi if I been purchasing a data pass abroad of 150mb does this come out of my normal monthly data allowance that I have at home? thanks 

Koms1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Trying Content Lock

Why on earth is it so seemingly impossible to remove this? And why does the help pages on this sight suggest you find and change a setting in MyEE that literally doesn't exist??? Seriously it seems like the help here are simply copy and pasted messag...

Resolved! Re: Gifted data used immediately

Hi am trying to gift data my other sim what someone reason it's didn't let me to do I got unlimited data plan I can gift up to 120gb to my other number any body can help

Is unlimited data unlimited??

HiI brought a pay as you go sim to go into a 4g router over Xmas as our sky internet went down,,, I rang up had to put a £40 top up onto it to get what I was told to be unlimited data but its now saying its exhausted so have I been lied to and unlimi...

Pricey2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Share data to a Car SIM

Is it possible to share my monthly allowances with a second SIM which will  be used in the car?