Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Re: Data gifting

I have 3 contracts but cannot seem to data share. The option has disappeared 

Resolved! Data Pass abroad

Hi if I been purchasing a data pass abroad of 150mb does this come out of my normal monthly data allowance that I have at home? thanks 

Koms1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Trying Content Lock

Why on earth is it so seemingly impossible to remove this? And why does the help pages on this sight suggest you find and change a setting in MyEE that literally doesn't exist??? Seriously it seems like the help here are simply copy and pasted messag...

Resolved! Re: Gifted data used immediately

Hi am trying to gift data my other sim what someone reason it's didn't let me to do I got unlimited data plan I can gift up to 120gb to my other number any body can help

Is unlimited data unlimited??

HiI brought a pay as you go sim to go into a 4g router over Xmas as our sky internet went down,,, I rang up had to put a £40 top up onto it to get what I was told to be unlimited data but its now saying its exhausted so have I been lied to and unlimi...

Pricey2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Share data to a Car SIM

Is it possible to share my monthly allowances with a second SIM which will  be used in the car?