Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data gifting is broken?

I have ben trying to gift data to my wife now for 2 days. When i log in the system is unable to show me how much data is available and it wont let me gift.  I click on the gift other button and it doesnt work......... How long is this going to take t...

Untitled.jpg

Resolved! Gifted data

I've not gifted any data to any one does it mean I've gifted data if I've connected to the smart tv watching Netflix?

Mobile data not working - iPhone

I have an iPhone 8 Plus. Almost all of my apps don’t work properly and emails won’t load when I switch from wifi to 4g. The network coverage in my area is apparently fine, I have tried all the usual hacks like restarting the phone, switching wifi / m...

Kath_E by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unlimited data add-on not showing

Hi there,  Last month I signed up for a 30 day Unlimited Data add-on which expires tomorrow. Today I wanted to go ahead and renew it for the next 30 days but the Unlimited option isn't showing up, just other amounts of data. Is it because it hasn't e...

Unable to gift daughter her data

I gift both my son and daughter data each month. I was able to gift my son his data yesterday, but have not been able to gift to my daughter although each time I try my data allowance for gifting is being reduced by the amount of data I try to gift?I...

Re: Feb2021 data gifting not working

Data gifting not working all day either via the app or by logging in online to one of my other numbers, I’m EE phone call wait time is over 20 minutes’

abnd877 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data limit reached already but can use slower data

I've exceeded my data allowance on the "Essential plan 10GB £63". I can still use data but I've been advised that it will be at a slower speed. There's no mention of an charge for this additional data. Is there a charge and if not is there a limit to...

Gifting data

The gifting data is not working! It keeps saying install app again which I did! And still not working ! 

Asiim99 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful