Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data issues

I have a Samsung S8+ and am having difficulty contacting the internet in an area of Birmingham B6 6HE.  This has been happening for longer than I can remember. EE advice reset the phone each visit. It seems funny to me that people around me do not se...

ChrisP54 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How much remaining data do I have on my 4G Mini

Hello,I'm new to the EE Community so any help will be gratefully received.We bought a 4G Mini to use in our camper when we're out and about, however, we have recently moved house and I'm having to use it while working from home until our broadband is...

Taksim by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Coverage in Huddersfield

I’m in hd3 4gl. I can’t gift data as the app is saying there is a problem. Also, my messages and emails aren’t being sent or received as normal. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app and also turned my phone on and off. Regards 

Kds2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: No Mobile data after new SIM

I'm having same issue. There seems to be a problem with the system. 4 times I've purchased the 15 pack and it says successful but then check data and nothing shows up. Its ridiculous! 

No Mobile data after new SIM

Hi My wife just got her new Sim card activated this morning after moving from Three Network. The phone is working fine but their is no Mobile Data. Any ideas why ? ThanksM

help with LTE GHz

hello, so we have one of these EE masts for the emergency services right outside our house, we have 6 EE mobile phones all work excellently including 4g so bought a 4GEE WIFI MINI but can't get signal on it at all. Spoke to level 3 support and appare...

lstew by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data

Hi, I thought I lost my phone so gifted my partner all my data, I have now found my phone and have no data how do I transfer some back?