Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Full Signal but no internet

Hi, Its been almost 12 hours when EE messaged me about the outage being fixed. Since then i have full signal bars on my phone all lights of my mobile broadband are on but no internet. 

Travelling to nz

Travelling to nz for 3 weeks will I be able to use my data package there ( no wifi where we are staying) many thanks

6 Month Free Apple Music add-on in the EU

I've subscribed to the free 6-month Apple Music data add-on today, but I was wondering if I could still use this data for free in the EU? I've been and EE Pay Monthly Customer before July 2021, so calls and texts to EE Europe zone, receiving calls in...

data

I've changed my plan from 5gb data to 10gb data from last December 2021 When i bought new sim plan but every month when its renew they put me back to 5gb data then i have to send screen shot, leaflets. Even my left over data is not rollover. Luckily ...

praful_63 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! No 4G mobile data connection 2 weeks

I now hardly ever get a EE 4G mobile data connection in West London TW5. It worked fine until 2 weeks ago. Software update ?It seems to work on EE 3G. Wifi, calls, texts all ok. Very frustrating Occasionally it works at 5am very fast so it can't be p...

Arran099 by Skilled Contributor
  • 55 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Lost network settings for iPad on data plan

Hi there, received my EE data plan for my iPad and set it up really easily. All of a sudden it stopped working and EE no longer comes up as an option on my mobile data settings.I have switched the iPad on and off. I have reset the network settings. I...

Resolved! Two devices one data package

Sorry but its a bit involved.I have a boat I live on in the Mediterranean in the summer.  We anchor a lot.  If the boat drags its anchor when we are ashore its a very big deal.  You can get an App that sends you a text if this happens but it only wor...

Boatfreak by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming, gifting and hotspotting

My phone is not enabled for roaming, but my partner's is. I get the bigger data package.If I were to gift most of my data over to my partner's phone, would I then be able to hotspot from it when we're abroad? 

Donkey391 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful