Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Who compensated for lost data ???

I was top up for 15 pound and i take pack of data but service was bad and i cant used internet and almost not lost job and data was taked from me but i dont even do on internet because every 8-9 min internet connection been lost , its the question wh...

Saras91 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ISO

I did an upgrade and now can not use some sites

Jimbabs by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Using data in the EU

I contacted EE to confirm that I could continue to use my data in the EU this summer, as my contract predated the changes. I have received a text message from EE to sayGreat news, you can use your plan’s minutes, text, and data allowance whilst in Ge...

Janner747 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

160gb plan and hotspoting

Just gone on a 160gb plan (plus unlimited minutes and texts) for £20 a month.The girl who served me in the shop seemed new as she had to go and ask other staff for advice a couple of times. At the end, I asked about hot spotting to my laptop and she ...

nailit66 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data not working

Hello! Many phone data isn’t working. I have reset network settings and turned my phone on and off but still no luck! Someone please help

edithsss by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Giftable data not refreshed

Hi, my allowance date is 18th of every month.  I'm on am essential plan which gives me 100gb of giftable data.  As of 2nights ago i tried gifting my data to other members on my account and my actual number/handset (in My EE app) isn't available to ac...

Mars26 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

I just loaded 10GBP to my phone line for my monthly subscription. And since 3 hours now, the data or connection is yet to come up. How do i connect to mobile data. I cant even receive any messages anymore on my phone, nor browse or chat on WhatsApp. ...

Family Plan Unlimited Data

I currently have an EE Family Plan with four phones on the plan. My phone is on unlimited data tariff and the rest are on the smallest data plans available at the point of order. In a normal month I have 100Gb to gift to the other phones on the plan ...

jstern111 by Valued Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful