Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Whatapp

My EE number is said to be violating the WhatsApp commercial Policy.I need my WhatsApp and number working .Help please

Resolved! Gifted data limit from 160Gb sim

Hi,Could someone please clarify how much data can be gifted from a 160Gb sim plan.Is it a percentage or a maximum amount?Thanks

Miggs207 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Using tethering with unlimited data

I have unlimited data on my phone plan, i like to tether my phone to my PC because the wifi where i live is pretty terrible. I got a message recently saying that Ive used up all the data i can gift to others, but i should have unlimited data and i wa...

Resolved! 4G not working on iphone 11

Hi, i have got a new sim and everything works fine expect data. i have tried content restrictions to moderate. Not sure how to turn it off. I couldn’t find any option in the app to it off. i have tried resetting the network setting. any more suggesti...

Resolved! Question about Gifting Data

Hi I am on the monthly unlimited plan. Can you tell me if this is possible:I wish to add the cheapest £13 plan as an additional plan on my account, so I will have two numbers. It comes with 250mb data allowance. I wish to gift my 100 Gig giftable all...

Kontrive by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful