Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Mobile data continuously down, can I leave EE?

My mobile data randomly cuts out in my work every week or two, and for 3-5 days at a time.I pay to have 100GB so I can use my mobile data as a hotspot because I work in a hospital uploading images and hospital internet SUCKS.I need to use the data to...

SR1993 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

data use

Where Can I find my data usage?I have 100gb of data but in less than 2weeks I have none and I haver not been streaming, why?

Steff7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! wifi mini and phone connecting

have a wifi mini on contract and just got a new phone ,pay as you go,have added phone to wifi account on my ee and if i use app it shows data and the rest of site if i try to use internet then i have no connection on phone, there is credit of 5.00 on...

red35 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I can’t get 4G anymore

After upgrading my contract a few days ago, I now cannot get 4G anywhere. I only get 3G. The upgrade was for the same data that I currently have and nothing else should change apart from the new phone I have received and a slight increase in contract...

Manage Device page 404

Hi, I can't find the manage my device page to turn on/off the spend caps as outlined in here https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/billing-usage-and-top-up/track-and-manage-your-usage/how-do-i-set-up-and-manage-spend-cap The only way to manage spend caps se...

Great customer service

Thank you to Michael from Newcastle who was beyond helpful help me to get the best package on my phone, sky should be so proud to have him work for them! Thanks Michael you were a star ️ 

Resolved! Gifting from UK to someone who is abroad

Is it possible to gift data from a line that is active in the UK to a line on the same account that is roaming in the EU after the allowances refresh? The Help pages say this is not possible the other way around (when the gifting line is roaming) but...

gcp by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

System Failure

When I was trying to add on data using my ee credit it kept on saying the system has failed and Im very disappointed because I desperately need some data Please help!

Slow 4g speed only in Kilburn, London

Hi! I live in nw6 and my 4g speed has been very very slow for the past week. The speed is fine everywhere else. Status cheker says everything is fine. Can you please check what's happening?

tarkovsky by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful