Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Linking my Iphone 13Pro with the Lenovo smart tab M8

Can anyone tell me how to link these 2 devises for data sharing purposes please? I didn't really want the Lenovo but it came as part of the package when I bought the new iphone package. The tablet only has 4gb/month, the phone has 45gb and I know it ...

EE Sim wont work in ASUS 4G-AX56 Router

Hi All, im pulling my hair out. Does anyone know how to set up my ASUS 4G-AX56 Router to use my EE data only sim.  I ordered an EE 4G Router and was told it was now discontinued so i changed it to a 5G Router, long story short, no stock and couldnt w...

Resolved! Unlimited data add on

I currently have the unlimited mobile data add on but have reached the end of my contract so I can upgrade. What is the criteria for being able to get the mobile data add on? Can i just buy any plan and get the add on after to maybe save a bit of mon...

Lunafawn by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Car Disagrees with My EE Data

My car (Jag iPace) tells me I've used 90% of the data allowance but the My EE app shows I've hardly used anything (3.9gb of 4.0gb). I think this is correct as SIM has only been in and activated since about 30th April - any thoughts please1

clarky38b by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Post regarding gifting data

even tho the  myee is Uber maintenance how can you gift data if you needed to that’s my only question am asking 

DMONEY1x5 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! STOP ALL data Inc free data

how can I stop the "stay connected" ½mbps function on one of my 4 lines in my name? I need the data to be stopped without touching the phone. Any ideas?

DeeTee21 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data usage

Hello, my mobile data plan is 150gb per month, why today’s refreshed and start 139.xxgb!?? Please help to clarify ASAP!

Sally427 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Content lock

Hello, can someone please give me a simple step by step guide to removing content lock? I have a debit card and can not find a way to remove it anywhere.  Thank you. 

Unlimited data add on

I'm having trouble purchasing an add on. Reply message states....Sorry we weren't able to add this offer, please try again later, don.t forget that any existing Add On that you may have need to have expired before you can add another.I don't currentl...

GjC2 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful