Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data Gifting

Android Devices My products have changed.  I can no longer gift data across to my mobile phone.  

Metaverse by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! No mobile data

Hello there, I bought a Fairphone with a new SIM on a plan last week but the mobile data don't appear to work. I've tried setting up a new APN with the instruction as found here on the forum, but to no avail. There is also an eSIM in the phone, but I...

AndyH12 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Possible data usage scam

I am on holiday in France and have received a text from EE (appears to be authentic) saying I've used up my data and should buy some more.However I have checked my usage and still have over "43 gb .. left of 45 gb". So is this a scam and I can theref...

Data plan

So I have a data plan, where I can watch videos online without using my data. I have never used more than maybe 50g of data and I get 100g every month. But recently I have been using up all of my data and I have a feeling it is because the plan isn’t...

Dodak by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

5G speeds and NSA/SA?

I've just been able to get 5G in the Cambridge area... My connection was NSA and my maximum speed (near to the tower) was about 140 MB down. Interestingly a 4G/LTE connection has very similar speed... I would think the limiting factor is the network ...

Adult content

Hi all,I can’t use some particular websites using Google chrome ( but can find them using incognito) yet using chrome I can find other branded sites that sell same stuff? I can also access other adult sites so leaves me thinking not content lock issu...

No data on new contract

I have just begun a new contract with EE moving my number from another provider. Since moving 2 days ago I have barely had any signal and when I do, my mobile data is not working.   Despite my plan being for 150GB, current roaming shows as 115kb.  Wh...

SPFWates by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email server connection

I’m not able to reach my ISP email server when connected via EE. The server is mail.livemail.co.ukIf I try to ping it I get server unknown forcing me to use a VPN service to receive emails or switch to the second SIM in my phone which is a GiffGaff o...

Hippotech by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful