Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

How can I monitor my data usage when roaming?

I know that EE has a fair usage policy of 50 GB when roaming in the Europe Zone, is there any way I can monitor my data usage to see how much I have used? I have an unlimited data plan normally, so when I go to view my data usage in the My EE app, it...

Gift of data

I gifted data to my wife's device, both on EE and both Samsung phones but the data is not showing on wife's device ? does she need to accept data or something? 

Resolved! Tunisia

Does the roam abroad pass work in Tunisia or can we use our data in Tunisia for free

Jo257 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlimited add on

Does an add on on a monthly contract last for a full calendar month, if I'm halfway through my billing month?For example, my billing cycle is e.g. 20th of every month. If I choose an add on on the 10th, will I pay for the add on the 20th, even though...

Tali321 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Unlock Content lock.

How to turn off content lock for 4g on package payment phone. I want to know a way that works to unlock 18+ contents on my phone 4g as nothing in link below seems works: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archived-Posts/Advice-EE-Content-Lock/td-p/741855 ...

CarlH1 by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Tethering from my phone

Hi, I live in a flat with a 4g phone. I don't watch TV, just a little you tube and the odd prime video. Thinking cancelling my broadband and just tethering from my iPhone 11 Pro for the odd time I watch a movie or you tube on the bigger screen. Will ...

AJW11 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Adding data one off

I added 1GB when run low on data as one-off rather than increasing the monthly plan. The price selected was £5-6 (can’t remember exactly) however I have been charged £11.38! Very misleading…Then received a messaged saying that the 1GB has been added ...

Resolved! Using Hotspot with Unlimited Data

Hello, I really want to upgrade to the unlimited data plan and I want to know how much of my data I can hotspot for things like my PC. Customer service in the sales department seem to think its limited to 100gb of hot spotting your data, and they hav...

bsg94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to gift data

Is there currently an issue with being able to gift data? Tried app and on line  Thanks