Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Travel data pass

Hi - I spoke to someone at EE who insisted I needed to have the Travel Data Pass added to allow my Roam Further add on to work. Having seen some warnings about the Travel Data Pass, I'm reluctant to have it enabled unless I really need to - does anyo...

lolly_p by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! 4G Data fair usage policy

I currently have an unlimited 4G data plan and I am wondering what the 'Fair Usage' policy is. One or two places, I have seen 1000GB mentioned, but no indication of whether that is the current limit or if it is per day, per week, per  month etc. Can ...

Resolved! Roaming Fair Usage

Hello. Quick question. Fair usage allows 50gig whilst roaming. Will this reset on 15th when bill is paid? Thank you for your time. Regardsdavid

Packet loss for the last 3 days.

I'm seeing about 20% packet loss over the last 3 days and its made using the internet a nightmare. I've checked the area and it keeps saying no issues but theres something wrong! Using RUTX12 on 2 EE sims.DG2 8QN area. Can someone from EE assist with...

Johno2090 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unlimited Data pass T&C

Hi AllI'm looking for the T&C for the Unlimited Data pass.Is it really unlimited, unrestricted ? Cheers  

DWW by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Family data sharing abroad

Heading abroad (outside EU) currently gift data around 4 family members. If I gift data abroad can they use it while we are roaming?

NLWLW by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifting data not working

Despite deleting and reloading the EE App several times I am unable to gift data between two family pay monthly accounts (one unlimited). I have fine this before successfully but the prices no longer works. All I get is an error message. 

ATClarke by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful