Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data only sim - france

we are about to travel to france in our Motorhome and I would like to add a data sim to my contract for the onboard router ehat is the easiest way to do this and how much would it be? 

T4sh4 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Upgrading to more data.

Hi, when I took out my contract with EE two days ago, I was told that because of my credit history (I’m 19 and this is my first time having a contract so I guess that’s why) I wouldn’t be able to take out a contract that costs more than £54 a month. ...

AlfieB7 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data roaming in US

Boy am I annoyed at the moment. My wife, and both sons all have EE monthly contacts. We are in the US and no one can access any mobile data.All 3 have received messages 3 days ago saying that the roaming plus pass was activated, presumably being char...

Tom251 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EU Roaming

Could someone confirm what fair use policy is in place for:£2 per day EU roaming?Roam Abroad Pass?Many thanks

Data in the USA -

my son is in the USA and I am trying to find a way to get Data onto his phone - any ideas? 

jimlar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Con

Just noticed a ee SIM in Sainsbury's 20gb £10 a month so why am I only getting 7.9gb screwing the customers 

Gifting data on 7 day unlimited plan

Hello, If I take out the 7 day unlimited data plan, can I gift data? I've seen that 100gb can be gifted if on an unlimited data plan, but wasn't sure if this applied to the 7 day option too.ThanksDavid

Resolved! Data refund

I have just bought 2GB of data but then discovered I could have gifted some from another device. Apparently one can cancel at any time but I cannot see how to do that. Could anyone help please?

Starrr by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful