Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Data Roaming

My children's phones are on my account. Two of them are going abroad soon. Do I need to purchase 2 data roaming passes or can I get one which applies to both?  Thanks

Les2474 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot gift data.

I physically cannot see the option to gift data, tried Google and can't find how I'm supposed to do it. Does anyone know a foolproof way to gift data? Thanks.

Kirsten88 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data rollover not happening

Have 20GB monthly data package, with Gifting btw two numbers on same account, so that can share monthly. Currently, data allowance not rolling over on roll-over date, for last 4months. I travel frequently, regularly outside of U.K./Europe. Previously...

Data share

Where is the function to data share with my family

Hurpsta by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shared plan

Hi, I've got a shared plan with my wife. It's her account with me as an added line.To allow access to the data sharing do I need to create my own ee account or do I sign into hers from my phone?So two sign-ins to the one account?Or do I create my own...

GordonR1 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifting data

Hello, I have just upgraded my EE plan and phone which includes being able to gift data to family members. I can’t work out how to do this, my husband had an EE contract and my daughter has a pay as you go. Thanks

Moo31 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data Gifting

HelloI'm looking to upgrade two phones for my sons to Iphone 13 and upgrade my own sim only to the 160gb of data , which I wont need.  I have been told that I can upgrade to minimal data for my sons handsets and then gift them data each month from my...

Jools08 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Transfer data from main acc to sub acc

Was told today in shop that if the second phone on acc runs out of available data then it has to be transferred from main phone on account...... how do you do this please 路‍