Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Charged twice for data bundle

Hi, I added a 20 gb reoccurring data bundle and it said error adding bundle. So I added it again except I now have 2 data bundles. Can one be removed please?Kind regards Karl

Rj8994 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data usage

My account says date usage 50gb/50gb does this mean I have used all my data? It renewed today and I can’t get mobile data on my phone so I can’t have used it all

KB74 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No mobile data on Samsung Note 8 after porting from BT Mobile.

We moved from BT Mobile to EE last week but have not had mobile data since. Wi-fi fine but no mobile data. there is no 4g symbol at the top of our phones (both Note 8s) We called tech help 3 times now and nothing has solved the problem.  Configuratio...

jin_dru by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Reset network settings abroad, now no internet!

I’m currently in Spain, and wasn’t able to log onto wifi anywhere, was suggested to reset network settings which I did. Now I see signal bars but not 3/4g or anything data related.saw that apparently I can’t manually add settings to an iPhone, so I d...

Can’t turn off mobile data

I have been trying for many months to be able to turn off data by using the EE app and the website on my phone and the two other phones on my account but it just doesn’t work it will not override the phones settings as it said it should. The last tim...

Franstntn by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful