Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Unreasonable site blocking

Suddenly EE blocked access to one of addresses I use every day. Nowhere to ask to restore it. Outrageous.

nsigma by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data remaining 2gb

Hi, I had allowance 11gb and seems I used most of it, but still had 2gb left. Then I had a message saying I need to top up as was running out, I paid and then went to check, it Shows now I have 3gb (2gb remaining plus 1gb that I have just ordered). P...

Cannot upgrade data

I have no internet connection as data has run out on package. Have tried to add on data but there is a fault in the system and cannot do this, and 150 does not open until 8.00. I need this urgently to work from home. This has not happened in 2 years ...

Roy76 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile data

Hi there I’m unable to use my mobile data from last week since you guys updated your network. I have full data package but it’s not letting to use it my WhatsApp is not working on mobile data and it’s so frustrating when I’m outside my house.

Aima by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buying Data on EE

Good Day. i would like to make a purchase toward getting more EE data on the application.i have been using an EE SIM card for about a month now, and in this I did pre-purchase a bundle of data and mobile calling initiatives. i would however, like to ...

Hishaam1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add ons

just topped up - how can I add data pack? The website seems to be down

Mish4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data Gifting

I've just gifted my daughter 15bites but it's duplicated & took 30.. she doesn't need 30. How do I claw that back?

MrsImo1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful