Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Connection

Hello! Hope I'm in the right place. I've just joined EE. Where I work the connection through mobile data is really weak. I changed to EE because of this, but it's still bad. Apps don't work, e.g. WhatsApp. And a Google search is hit and miss. Some we...

LisaKG1 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to gift data

Hi, I am unable to gift data for the last 2 days, i contacted you yesterday but no one has responded yet... can someone help resolve the issue ASAP. Please see below screenshot of what happens when i try to gift data. Thank you. Gary. 

IMG-0476.jpg

Resolved! T Mobile 6 month Web 441

Hello  yes as you cat see   my the  name  - a bit of a T-Mobile  fan  I have this question to ask .   i am  light user ,  so  i have be  using  "6motweb" to 441   that has been working well for years   this month pay £40- to top up   on the 8th march...

tmobilefan by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited Mobile Data

Hi, I've run into a problem. I have an unlimited data plan on my phone that I use as a personal hotspot and share with laptop/iPad etc., typically to watch films, or game etc. For some reason these are going into low-data mode when connecting, which ...

Data allowance

Hi there, does any1 know why my data allowance is showing only 60gb when my contract is showing 120gb? Thanks in advance, Daz.

Dazc02 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wifi Calling Abroad with roam abroad pass

I'm off on holiday soon and have purchased the roam abroad pass. One of the things on the advice for travelling says "If you make any calls over WiFi Calling while abroad you'll be charged our standard international rates. To avoid these charges turn...

eglons by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data

I have just returned from a trip abroad and it says I've passed my data limit. I've logged in to add on more data and it keeps showing an error message. My ee account does not show me having used all my data and says no extra charges, but my phone do...