Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Cannot check data left.

After performing faultlessly for three years I started having the "Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource." problem when checking data left four weeks ago on my EE myfi mini. The first time it seemed to correct itself after very ...

bobeon by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data not working

My data is not working and my phone bill has been paid but it’s just not working at all 

L110 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Gifting

I have just changed my mother in law’s account from monthly contract to sim only. Her number now doesn’t appear in the drop down for me to gift data to. Really hope I can gift data to a sim only contract as I was assured I could when I made the chang...

Wilkslee by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extra 30gb showing

I seem to have a random 30gb extra data that was added. I purchased an add on of 20gb as I was waiting for WiFi to be installed, but for some reason there was another 30 added. I most definitely did not request this so wondering where it has come fro...

Unable to gift data

Since the new app has been installed I am unable to gift data without contacting customer services.  Help!  I use this to gift data to my son that is on the same account.

huxyboy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract

Hello, on my contract plan, I have unlimited calls texts and data, I’ve just ungraded my phone and when I’ve tried to call someone it says my limit has been cut? So I can call text or use my data ? Just wanting to know why when I’m paying a lot of mo...