Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

My data ran out in seconds eventhough i was on wifi

I left my phone for a bit whilst definitely on wifi then i get a notification saying i’ve used 80% of my data then straight away saying i’ve used all of it which obviously didn’t make any sense, especially cus the pack only started yesterday. I also ...

Using data abroad

Hello,I was hoping someone could help. I recently visited Switzerland and paid for a data roaming add on (£10) even though I was told when I renewed my contract that roaming was included. My allowances renewed whilst I was away but 3 days in a receiv...

Unable to gift data (September)

HelloI am unable to transfer data from the app or website.Why is this issue happening ? could someone please help ?Has there been a recent issue ?Thanks

Bharati04 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlimited data not unlimited

i pay for unlimited data and hotspot this for my work from home job - it seems to be using almost 20GB a day and when i look at my data it says i have total of 160gb which is not UNLIMITED isnt 20GB data a day a lot for having 2 laptops open for work...

Sawyer8 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data Gifting

Evening all,So we have just updated our sims, to save some money & cutting £17.00 a month of our bill.So my sim is now an Essential SIM with 100GB & my wife's SIM is No Frills SIM, with 2GB Data allowance on it.Suggested by the retention team, that I...

JoeMc by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sharing data?

I’m having trouble accessing my data online to gift onto my other phone line is anyone else having the same issue it’s been a few days now.

Danz87 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gifting

Hi, I'm currently deployed to the Falkland Islands and am trying to gift data onto my sons phone. I'm on a 100GB monthly plan but the app and website both state I have 0 data left. Definitely not used 100GB of data as I've been using WiFi the entire ...