Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Ran out of data after buying add on

I get 100gb data a month, I've been using tethering the last 2 days as my WiFi at home is down. I paid for unlimited data add on each day, but I've now ran out of data. Even though my account shows unlimited. Is there a reason for this?  

Bbbrent by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Gifting.

Hi,I have an account that many years ago, I added an extra number/phone to for my long suffering other half to use. 2 distinct ac/tel numbers. I can access information on either account quite easily. I cannot for the life of me find out why the optio...

GSDUK by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data usage

Hi, for the past two months it has said that I have used up all of my data before the next payment. I have never used all of my date allowance and have been doing the exact same since having my contract. Please can you advise me why these two months ...

Resolved! How do i get more data pay monthly

I'm on a pay monthly contact that rolls over in a few days. I'm out of data but when I go to My EE no data packs are available. How can I buy more data?

Data

My plan is unlimited data but its saying I have no data left how can this be ? Any ideas 

LR40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want to add more hot spot to my phone

Could someone help me please as i have  Unlimited data but only have a bit of hot spot to let other people use before that runs out how do i add more so i can let people use my hot spot please??

Unlimited data

I bought the £40 unlimited data add on, but my data isn’t working, it’s still showing me 0 MB as data balance in the EE app 

Moejazzi by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data usage

This may have been asked already but here goes, on data usage what does 9.7gb/10.0gb mean, have I used 9.7 or is there 9.7 left. When I click on data usage the page does not load, cannot view latest bill either. Thank you

2367 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

B818-263

Hi,I have a HUAWEI B818-263 router, bought from eBay, that is unlocked, Optus branded.(sold as no logo….) There seem to be a number of things locked by Optus that I suspect EE allow(such as no ipv4 selection that prevents some sites loading. Fixed by...

Pauleng by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful