Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

EE APN Settings - Windows 10 Laptop (Lenovo)

Hi,Please can you provide me the EE APN settings for a Windows 10 Laptop.Details below should you need it:Manufacturer: Sierra Wireless, IncorporatedModel: EM7455Firmware: SWI9X30C_02.24.05.06Network type: GSMData class: UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTEIMEI: ...

WoodmanB by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Gifting data

Hi i have just joined the EE service and have two numbers with ee one is unlimited data sim only contract .question is there a limit to the amount of data i can gift per month from my unlimited data? 

Missing data

Hello I had 20.94gb left yesterday morning and now only got 668mb how can that happen as I not been online plus background downloads are switched off etc 

Mazza1984 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data roaming

I am going to Mexico today and need to be able to use my phone abroad can you help me with this please. I can only use my phone in the EU

J_Munns by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data

I’m trying to transfer some of my data to my son - but I can’t see how to do it help! 

Internet

Hi, I am going on holiday soon and I need internet. I currently don’t have internet other than my house, I’m not sure why?? Can you help with this? 

data not working

Hello I just paid 15 pounds for data and it is not working I can get text and 4g pops up but when i go on safari it doesn tload and says could not activate cellular data. 

my data doesn’t work

My phone only works on wi-fi, my data doesn’t work or load anything. I have got a new phone yesterday but it’s the same number just a new phone and new sim