Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

unlimited data 650GB FUP

Is ee unlimited really unlimited? As I already used 3.7 TB this month of my data only sim . No slow downs or traffic management but I am downloading my digital Xbox games on my Xbox series x but I’m only getting just shy over 100 mpbs . so I need to ...

USA roaming pay as you go

Hi there,I'm on a pay as you go pack and going to the USA for two weeks at the end of October. Is it possible to use my data allowance there (I have about 30GB)? What's the best/cheapest option to keep using data there as a pay as you go customer? Th...

Anna54000 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

Hi I am going to turkey for 2 weeks tomorrow and will not let me add data roaming as an add on and it also isn’t showing if I can use it as an add on 

Sandra94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WiFi Calling

I am currently with O2 and have a Galaxy S9+ which supports VOICE but not TEXT calls over wifi. I am planning to upgrade to an S22 and cannot get a clear statement from O2 as to whether it supports VOICE AND TEXT over wifi. Does anyone know the posit...

Resolved! Chat and gifting data

Hi EE, I am consistently unable to gift data to my family members via the website. This has been going on for about a month. I always get the message "Something's gone wrong - please try again later". This is not satisfactory. I pay large bills for a...

Diana29 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My data

Hello I need help everytime I turn my data on it tells me to sign in to the network what should I do 

Planty65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Abroad

Hi,  on holiday currently in the canaries with no access to calling on my phone. I can’t even call 150 to ask a query regarding my data 

Scotton by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Change Subscription Packs and Mobile Data

Hi, I have been trying to purchase mobile data but every time I click on subscription packs, it says packs error. I want to change my subscription pack as well. I don't need that much data but I don't know how to change it. Can anyone please help me?...

TS181 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change plan

Hiya, I want to know when I can to change my plan , and only start to pay plan without my device? I was been told November a long time ago but I want to be sure and what I need to do .

Inaccurate Data Usage - Day 1

Dear EE,Today I joined EE and ported my numbers over. I have two SIMS under one account. On one SIM I have been on my phone all day and used approx 4GB. This is in line with the data counter on my iPhone. However, on my second number I have used more...

DonAddy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful