Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data

I topped my fone up yesterday and got a bundle with 70mb of data I have not havld it turned on but now today got a message saying data had ran out. How is this possible when I havnt used it 

Csp8 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New to EE. Very slow 4G.

Hi , I recently joined EE couple month back. I have 160g of data on a Google Pixel 7. I have noticed in the last two weeks my mobile internet is soo slow it takes 5 to 10 seconds to load a simple Google search. Yet when I run a data speed check it al...

Wrong info

Hi. My data package is £10 per month with 5gb of data, unlimited texts and 500 free minutes of calls. I had more than 9gb left this morning. My app and EE online say I only have 203mb left and no texts or calls. I haven’t used any data today. Is the ...

Em000 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Coverage

I don't understand why the coverage hasn't disappeared and now the internet doesn't work

Klaidas2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No unlimited data

It's very poor would not recommend as you can have to pay over the odds for  unlimited data. You have no choice but to keep topping up. Hit n miss with unlimited data. Option. Please please do not be fooled its not a good nor is it Britain's no one n...

Unable to use remaining data

I still have 191MB left of my data allowance but I don't seem to be able to use it! Can only access internet when on WiFi. Data also seems to have reduced dramatically, I never reach my allowance and I still have 20 days until it renews. Thanks for y...

Data

My date renewed on 24/09and 25th said u used all ur dataand I didn’t even watch 5 min movie plus I had home broadband  how possible?

Calls barred

Hi. I am abroad and my calls have been barred.   I am only using wifi calling,  my roaming is off.   Please advise. currently in Barbados. 

Straker01 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful