Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Re: Data

How can't I go on Internet or add unlimited data to my account 

Jonny901 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t load Ann Summers

I can’t load, what I can only presume is because they are adult web pages, ie In my case, Ann Summers. I have checked the age restrictions etc on my iphone, everything is allowed. I have also checked on my ee account, again no restrictions. can anyon...

Riaw by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Reduced data allowance

Hi. I think my data allowance has been reduced since starting my contract. Is there any way of finding out for sure? 

Rasi1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Gifting not working on My EE iPhone app

Hi, I have been trying all day to gift some of my data to my dad's phone. I can access the data gifting page on my EE app, but every time I click "gift data" with a selected amount, I'm stuck with a notification stating: "Gifting failed. Something we...

Carribean cruise

Could you tell me if there’s a data card that can be used in the Caribbean please 

Data disappeared

This is the second time this has happened now. I checked my ee app the other day and I had 9/10GB left. I went out this morning and had a text saying all my data has been used, then after that text I then had my warning 80% text so I didn’t even know...

Zh8rr by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile data after switching networks

Hi there. Just switched my mobile to EE from BT, a couple of days ago. Had a text from BT to say the number had ported and as far as they are concerned they don’t have anything to do with the account anymore. since the switch, haven’t been able to us...

Theo471 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Data roaming in Serbia

I am in Serbia for 5 days, probably not going to use much data, just for maps, search for points of interest, quick reply to email, 1 or 2 gb should be ample. I think I am required to buy a data pack as EE data för Europe does not extend to Serbia. C...

Gifting data

Hi, I’m not sure whether my plan includes being able to gift data. How can I find out ? If it does I would like to look into an additional line for my son.thanks. 

emzipoo4u by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful