Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Strange 5G issue

I have a monthly pay as you go SIM with 5G. However, whilst the 5G appears to work on some apps like safari, bbc iPlayer it doesn’t work on others like TikTok and WhatsApp. I have tried all the basic troubleshooting items phone turned off/on, turned ...

Doyles11 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor mobile data service

I recently finished a monthly phone + calls and data package with EE and went onto a SIM only contract with EE with a throttled down max speed of 25mbs. I now struggle to stream video via SkyGo with 4G whereas I previously didn’t have an issue. I did...

JayzeeJ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Data

Hi I recently changed my contract and increased my data, while keeping my current sim, however although I still have coverage for calls etc I can no longer connect to my data.It asks me to 'login' and shows me a signal bar with a ? which when I open ...

TBon by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can't play games

Good morning,I can't play genshin impact on my EE data, is there any way to do so?I tried everything even swapping phones, but no luck. I have no issue on my 3 mobile sim, its just doesn't make much sense to me, at this point I am just thinking to ch...

Resolved! Mobile Data

Do I need to turn off my mobile data when abroad?

Data speed / downloads

Hello,I am looking for some advice - I recently got close to my monthly usage allowance for data but did not exceed it, so have not used Reserve Data. My data allowance has now rolled into the next month but I am now constantly getting incredibly slo...

Gw55 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful