Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Gifting data problem

I can’t gift data to my daughter. I have unlimited data. It keeps saying gifting error! Any ideas?

Big data left

I have unused 28gb data ,but expired today ,can I extend the validity.

Basharee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Roaming abroad

Hi, Just a question in regards to data abroad. I am currently in New York and data roaming isn’t working. What is the best package or plan to get whilst i am here 

Data gifting

Myself and spouse both have EE plans which are registered on my myEE app but I cannot gift data from one plan to the other. Can this be changed?

data usage

Why does it say that I have 18Gb of data left when you sold me a package with an unlimited data plan. Please explain have I been midsole the package, I believe unlimited to be unlimited no caps no anything just data. all the best Sandra 

Usage Alert

Why have I received a spend cap message when I have 9.7gb left of 10gb

Janks by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

data ad ons not working,

data ad ons not working, ee website is not allowing me to use my top up credit to add for data for my ee payg router. any ideas on using the credit before it runs out. thanks