Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

data

why is my phone saying that 'could not activate cellular data network'  you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. I have bought 150 mb add-on of data can someone advise? 

man5866 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using my data

For a couple of weeks, my data hasn’t been working correctly. I have over 15GB and enough service, but all I can use when it's on is sending Snapchat. Google maps or Google, in general, are not responding. 

Erinhbee by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Why I can't gift Data?

I have five numbers under one account me, my wife and kids. I get a lot of data in my number but I want to gift some of it to my family members. I can't, why? I used to be able to do it but I can't any more. I would love to have that feature back in ...

data gifting

HiI got a text from EE saying I have used all the data I gifted but I never gifted any data and I cant see the 'family usage ' tab to stop gifting the data , can anyone help ? Thanks

hhjgu by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE no max Mbps essential plan but 100 limit

When I look at my plan it states categorically that I have no speed limit yet it never goes over 100mb when I’m on 5g it flies to 500mb then always goes under the 100 so I Must be speed capped ?

Treble by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data whej overseas

I have 20gig of data. I have used 5. I am currently in Italy but unable to use the data I have. Can you help please. I really need to access the data  

Fat family sharing

Why is data transfer from unlimited time limited to a few day after refresh?tried to do it today site is down for maintenance dosnt say how long for and all this time I’m loosing the amount I can transfer as the amount reduces day by day I don’t get ...

Datadog by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful