Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Switching to ee

I have a question, I currently have giffgaff as my broadband provider and i have 2GB left of data to use with them , but if i enter my Pac code to EE right now will i lose my data straight away ? 

Njay38 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

block specific site on data

Hello. Bit embarrassing, this one. I'm addicted to online chess, and I want to block specific chess websites as a route to freedom!Is there a way to block specific websites from loading when using EE mobile data?Any advice appreciated!Steve

Data inoperative

Data on daughters phone is inoperative. Checked allowance all fine done phone reset and nothing-any ideas

DJT1969 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

Can anyone explain how I’ve managed to use all my data in 4 days whilst I’ve been at home recovering from an operation when I’ve been connected the whole time? Honestly not the first time it’s happened now and considering changing who I’m with cause ...

Data

My mobile data had renewed today. Says I have 40 of 40 remaining but it isn't working.  Asking me to buy add on