Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Mobile data not working

The mobile data on my phone keeps saying I have full 4G+ signal but then not loading any webpage or anything that requires an internet connection. My calls and texts still work, and I have a new SIM card from a few months ago after the issue kept hap...

No data?

My mobile data isn’t working ? I have full signal and my data won’t work ? 

Ogfl19 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile data hasn’t renewed HELP

I have 10GB of data every month, it was suppose to renew today but when I go onto my account it says I have 9.7GB left. The WiFi is rubbish on my phone so I have to use my data quite often. I need it to start over like it’s suppose to. HELP

RosieC95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Internet access

I am having problems with internet access when not on wifi each time I try to search on google as soon as I select a page nothing happens but as soon as I reconnect back to wifi the pages appear any ideas? I have already checked parental controls and...

Abz35 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

TRAVEL POST

Does a TRAVEL PASS cover data, calls and texts while I am in South Africa?

Gifted Data Issue

I gifted 40GB to the others in on my account late this morning but it didn't seem to be credited there. The EE app says there is a problem checking how much data there is on the second SIM but show the main number as having been deducted 40GB. Unfort...

Roaming in France

I am on an ultimate plan, is there still a fair usage policy in place to roam in France? If so what is the cap? Really keen to be able to access my full data limit!Thanks, Hannah  

LadyManc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Billing

how do I stop recurring billing to my 4g data pack