Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Ca

N I add data to another mobile on ee?

Upgrading to sim only roaming

I can upgrade from now and am looking to go onto a sim only plan, however I'm a bit confused in terms of the roaming. It seems like the only way to have roaming included on the plan is with one of the extras 'roam abroad pass' or is there more benefi...

Data transfer

I have been credited with 40G of data as my broadband isn’t working. Problem is, it’s been credited to my partners mobile which doesn’t have internet access. I can’t find a way to transfer the data to my mobile. Both mobiles are in my name.

LouDL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

I’m trying to buy data add on why is it not letting me 

Data usage

Hi, I am currently travelling in South America. I turned off my data roaming when I arrived and have only used the free Wi-Fi at the accommodation and at bars & restaurants. I have just paid my January bill but my account is showing 0 data available....

Jojo242 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hotspotting

HelloI have just got an unlimited data SIM plan. Very happy with it. Except one thing.I just got a text saying I’ve used 80% of my gifting data? I tether to my laptop at work. This was never an issue when I was with Virgin. Is there any ways for unli...

Kingdom7 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! data usage

I have a number of listed data uses to eeuk6050. As my data roaming is turned off I don't understand

mally1403 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Domestic roaming + Stay Connected

Hey guys! Does anyone know if EE does domestic roaming, and does it work if we are not on a pay monthly plan? I recently travelled around the UK, and my phone shows that’s I’ve used 60MB roaming data, and on the EE app it says I’ve used 50MB of stay ...

3FAF896F-A075-4959-903E-CBCFC139A7A0.png

I'm getting stressed! Content lock!

Please! For the love of God can you just remove my.content lock. I rang up yesterday and.the girl said.it.was dome and takes a few hours. It's been stressful just to get ti this stage. Everyone expecting people to be tech savvy! I can manage google,w...