Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data transfer

I can transfer my EE data to one other number on my account but not to another one ? any ideas why not.I can’t seem to find any problems with the none receiving phone.

JG45566 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Using mobile data in Italy

My daughter is away skiing in Italy her data has been working but has stopped now what would be the reason we have the £2 daily pass 

5G not working with 4G

My partner has an issue while travelling. He travels alot and is constantly on the phone to others either friends or people he is due to deliver too. While traveling he is in and out of 5G networks. While switching between 5G and 4G he constantly get...

Lozza224 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't use 3G/4G mobile data

HiI'm not sure how long this may have been going on for, but since connecting to our new ISP, I've noticed my iPhone XR no longer connects to my mobile data. It'll only revert to 3G and won't use 4G at all. But whichever I says it's connected to, tr...

Gazzoid by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How to avoid roaming abroad

I am travelling to St Petersburg, Russia through Istanbul, Turkey. What is the best way to avoid roaming? 

LucyL10 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Social Media Apps & Sites

I’ve started to suffer problems when using social media apps on both data and Wi-Fi, specifically Facebook, What’s App and Twitter. It came on last week, initially only affecting apps and only on data. However, it’s now  happening on Wi-Fi and their ...

GB65 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Offered double data as a BT Broadband customer.

I have a message from EE offering me double data for free as an existing BT Broadband Customer. All I have to do is to reply 'Yes' to 1200. Unfortunately the only answer I get is 'Unfortunately we weren't able to add this offer at this time, please t...

acbeaton by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Share data - devices needed

I have an unlimited data sim to which I would like to be able to use and connect my laptop when out and about, but not with my phone nearby. What devices are recommended and what do I need to buy?

Jo1910 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful