Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data gifting abroad

Hi, my daughter is currently in Lanzarote. Ran out of data, I’ve sent 5gb which shows on the app it’s sent but she hasn’t ‘received it’ . It’s normally instant.  App now saying there is an issue with retrieving information.  phone lines shut at 9pm. ...

Cherry17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited 24 month plan £32.25

I'm thinking of upgrading to the Unlimited 24 month plan at £32.25/pm.It isn't made specifically clear what the data limitations are on this plan, and it would be replacing my current landline/broadband set up.I'm not bothered about high speeds, but ...

mugsy67 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Roaming

Hello.I am abroad at the moment. Using 10£ monthly roaming. And my mobile data suddenly stopped to work. However,  Im checking data and I still have plenty left. All settings set for using it.  Can you please advise me. 

Data

Hi sorry about the previous empty post ha not knowing what I am doing . I have myself and my mumand my plan  .mums late 70s and doesn’t use any data , is it possible to gift some to my grand daughter on pay as you go ?

Internet roaming £2 EU add on

Hi! I’m on holidays (EU) for 3 days. Today I realised that the internet is not working anymore. Event thought I still have 124 GB of data left and I got the £2 per day for EU roaming I’m not able to use it nor can I call the support team…. can anyone...

LariTro by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 250MB bought has been lost

Hi, I've not long bought the one off 250MB of data as I'm only 3 days off renewing on my plan (down to last 33MB!!). There seemed to be a problem when I bought it in that it didn't give me the option of buying it from the app (my normal/preferred met...

SusieQ70 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Witam

Witam doładowałem pakiet 5 giga i internet nie działa niby pokazuje połączenie 4 g ale gdy wejdę w wyszukiwarkę pisze brak internetu 

Resolved! Roaming

HiAm I correct in assuming the following for a contract customer post 20221)  data roaming will only work in a country that isn't included in the travel pass and/or EE EU zone if you buy a data add on? For example if in Thailand data roaming will onl...

wenklaw by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful