Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Signal getting worse everyday

My signal is getting worse everyday. surly if I'm paying for a service and it's not being provided then ee are in breach of the contract made between us. I play my game and my son plays the same one I constantly get buffering while he plays with no p...

Mark197 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ps4 pro nat type

I use s22 ultra for ps4 hotspot. On my previous phone, galaxy a13 5g ee hotspot was nat type 2. On s22 ultra it is now nat type 3. I put sim back in old phone and that also is nat type 3. I try contact technical support but messaging unavailable it s...

Connection

Absolutley rubbish cannot get signal in certain areas takes forever to connect to the internet using mobile data and neant ti be the best provider  load of rubbish phone says 4G but only ever 2bars sometimes hust 1 never full bars thinking if changin...

Tbirch17 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Paid for roaming pass but it’s not working

I’m in Kenya and have paid for a week’s roaming pass. it worked for about an hour and now isn’t working. Roaming settings are turned on, mobile data on - have restarted my phone several times.any ideas ? 

Isl by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seperate sim cards

I have a two sim motorola phone with old EE simcard and my old number. Up to 4G. I have a new EE simcard issued, can I use this new card in this phone as data only and pay seperately for the data usage, preferably prepaid. As I wish to keep calls and...

jpchris by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! web browsing history

Hi, I have 3 phones/sim cards with EE one for each Son. On one account I would like to access browsing history, if possible any social media used , account is in my name, how do I access this?

pap66 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Switched from Virgin (o2) but unable to use data.

So I switched from o2 to EE and my number was transferred everything working fine but I can’t use the movie data I’ve tried all the trick. phone type : iPhone X I’ve turned it off and on alotchanged network setting manuallytoggle all settings off and...

Loonsta by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Gifting limit weirdness

My monthly refresh day is the 23rd of each month (and you can see I'm posting this within the first 20 minutes of the 23rd).I have a reminder to do my gifting at midnight each month (although the last couple of months the app has failed to work prope...

pgregg by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful