Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Find out my average data usage’s

How can I find my average usage in terms of GB without having to call as my plan is currently unlimited I am unable to locate anything stating what my GB usage on average is?thanks

My EE

We have mobile broadband for our static caravan but we can look up our usage using the app or online. 

Ctowse by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data gifting while overseas

I normally do a data gift from my daughters phone to mine as she has a package with more data. We are overseas at the moment and I have roaming but she doesn’t as she’s only using her phone when connected to Wi-Fi. My data has run out but I can’t do ...

No mobile data after switching from Virgin to EE

I’ve just switched from Virgin to Ee. I had no mobile data for two weeks and EE weren’t / couldn’t help me.I tried à Tesco sim and it worked but no Mobile data with EE sim. Eventually, had to get the phone reset by apple. Then I had to re-install all...

Ral2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Santander mobile app - lost connection

Hi, I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 to iPhone 12 and since then I can’t use the Santander app on mobile data, it just comes up saying lost connection. Every other app works fine. The app works when I’m on WiFi but not mobile data. 

hmoore1 by Contributor
  • 37 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Data

I have 40GB of data every month and for some reason it asking me to buy more data, when it just changed for a new month. So why do I need to buy data if I already have a monthly plan. Now I can not use my data that I pay for every month without havin...

Maxkaz17 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming data abroad in China and Taiwan

My phone has always had roaming function switched on but previously when I've entered Taiwan I've had to purchase add ons in order to actually connect and use data. This time when I've entered Taiwan and China, my phone has stayed connected to 4G des...

Sakujun by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

bought add ons but no data

Hi, I have topped up my credit and then bought an add on for data, I received an email saying I could start using my data and in My EE there shows that I have 10GB available, but it is not working, is there another step that I am missing? Thanks!

Andrenaje by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Usage rapidly reducing

Ive hardly used the data function on phone, yet ive used over 7GB already, in less than 1 day....google chrome alone has eaten up 7.56GB.ive just done a speedtest and that seems to have reduced data by 1.25GB ..Any idea what is going on.....I have a ...

marco806 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful