Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Gift data

How do I gift data to my son. Can't find the link

Advanced 4g/security camera diagnostics

I’m tearing my hair out here, please help me….I have a Farmstream camera watching livestock or not as the case may be. This camera worked for 5 months with an EE 4G  Pay-as-you go SIM card in it.  The only issue we had was that every month when the s...

EvansSOS by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4/5 of my data used in 4 days 100gb allowance

My allowance says i have used 80gb of data in 4 days. Would this be an error? is there anyway to check when and what i used this data on? Previously i have only used around 40-50gb on a heavy use month just before it resets. my previous month i used ...

BT Halo - Double Data

Ive just recently bought a sim....Hasnt arrived yet, but ive updated MYEE, number has been ported, just need to pop the sim in my phone.Im paying £10 per month minus 10% for being a BT Broadband customer so paying £9 per month for 20GBMy question is ...

marco806 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile

Will my data rollover for the next month. I’m on mobile contract of 25GB monthly data.

zain66 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful