Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

unlimited data contract showing 100GB allowance

hi there i moved from 30GB to an unlimited data plan.so far i'm happy with it but the more you read about unlimited plans more worried i get. i'm not sharing outside my household. 1 PC, 1 laptop, a few phones, printer and a CCTV camera. right now i'm...

JohnRo79 by Established Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Mobile Data - Fair Signal but no Data

Hi - We have a seasonal caravan and have used a Nighthawk M2 for the last year with data rates of up to 40 mbs. Over the last two weekends although the device registers a "Fair" signal, and shows as connected to the EE Service, we get no internet at ...

Helen7849 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! change the data limit

can i change the data limit on my phone? Last week I signed a contract for 25gb per month, can I increase the limit?

Kasia123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Find out my average data usage’s

How can I find my average usage in terms of GB without having to call as my plan is currently unlimited I am unable to locate anything stating what my GB usage on average is?thanks

My EE

We have mobile broadband for our static caravan but we can look up our usage using the app or online. 

Ctowse by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data gifting while overseas

I normally do a data gift from my daughters phone to mine as she has a package with more data. We are overseas at the moment and I have roaming but she doesn’t as she’s only using her phone when connected to Wi-Fi. My data has run out but I can’t do ...

No mobile data after switching from Virgin to EE

I’ve just switched from Virgin to Ee. I had no mobile data for two weeks and EE weren’t / couldn’t help me.I tried à Tesco sim and it worked but no Mobile data with EE sim. Eventually, had to get the phone reset by apple. Then I had to re-install all...

Ral2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Santander mobile app - lost connection

Hi, I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 to iPhone 12 and since then I can’t use the Santander app on mobile data, it just comes up saying lost connection. Every other app works fine. The app works when I’m on WiFi but not mobile data. 

hmoore1 by Contributor
  • 37 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Data

I have 40GB of data every month and for some reason it asking me to buy more data, when it just changed for a new month. So why do I need to buy data if I already have a monthly plan. Now I can not use my data that I pay for every month without havin...

Maxkaz17 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful