Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

data abroad

I have been in Morocco and bought an add-on for 7 days - 45MB costing  £28.54. I had barely used anything - 2 whatsapp messages  - and within a few hours I got an 80% alert, and then almost immediately it expired. What's going on?  What a waste of mo...

Resolved! Data less than what I purchased

I bought a 30GB sim card from Heathrow airport last week for £25 but it seem like i only have 25gb. It’s a week in and they’re telling me i’ve used 80% of my data, that’s just impossible. 

Instagram not loading accounts

Hiya when i go to share a story or use the @ all the accounts im following arnt coming up Looks like a not loading symbol.Ive tried everything,cache,restarting my phone.dont know how to fix it.Anyone help please with a solution as instagram dont resp...

Hotspotting

Hi,I've 100gb data allowance on my phone and use it to hotspot to my laptop.  All internet works fine (using it now to write this), and I can watch video's, browse the net, stream tv etc.  However when I come to access World of Warcraft game, it's st...

4G data throttling in Europe

I just switched to an unlimited data plan, whilst double and triple checking with the Rep that ‘unlimited’ was definitely also the case whilst roaming in the EU. I changed my plan whilst I was in Italy. From the very minute that my plan was changed (...

AR58 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data access

My EE cell number shows 50 GB of paid data but I’m unable to access internet unless Wi-Fi is on. Please help me open access from my iPhone 

Pmk68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlimited data contract showing 100GB allowance

hi there i moved from 30GB to an unlimited data plan.so far i'm happy with it but the more you read about unlimited plans more worried i get. i'm not sharing outside my household. 1 PC, 1 laptop, a few phones, printer and a CCTV camera. right now i'm...

JohnRo79 by Established Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 20 Helpful