Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

PIMLICO - low coverage in SW1V

I was promised average speeds of 30mb, but in my flat in the middle of pimlico (London), using several times Speed Test, maximum is 6-7mb.I am considering cancelling and leaving as I am not receiving the level of service provided, and have reached th...

jcmoron by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Transferred to EE but not able to make calls or use data

Have removed previous network provider profile, have turned off mobile data and switched back on, and tried resetting network settings but nothing has worked.  Have mobile data enabled also but despite seeing 4g and signal showing nothing accessible ...

Mw50 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi I reported my phone lost months ago then gave me a new phone and a SIM card with the same number does ee delete everything off my phone like wallet and photos and contacts and messages 

Resolved! Fair use policy - 50gb per monthly cycle?

Hi, I'm going to be travelling in France/Spain/Germany for 6 weeks and will be working for a period of that time and my job is data hungry (I use a 4G mobile data router in my motorhome).My question is whether the £15 roaming fee is for 50gb per mont...

Data gifting

Hi it will not let me gift data to a new number in my family plan, can you help?