EE Community

Contributor
adens

Running out of my EE 4G Data quicker then when I was on 3G

On my 3G days I normally used between 750 meg to 900 meg but since I joined EE 4G this month within 20 days I spent my 1GB and I have wi-fi at home I feel cheated.

What about you guys? 

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Mark_philpot

Re: Running out of my EE 4G Data quicker then when I was on 3G

Taking the 1GB of data plan on 4G is mad in my opionion. Minimum of 3 or 5 if your budget will stretch. Watching video will eat your data or downloading updates for apps etc...

What EE doesn’t add is that if you download data at its new peak 4G speeds, you’ll get through your 1GB monthly allowance in just 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

EE shops have enhancers in them running MIMO LTE, 80meg download speeds to entice the public into buying into 4G.
Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 104
Kudos: 1,364
Solutions: 858

Your download habits must have changed. I'm using round the same.

$G doesn't download more data it just downloads it faster.
EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Investigator
ACohen1

4GEE DOES NOT use more data, it just faster. If you are on a budget, you can manage your data by switching to EE WiFi or your broadband. Turn off your data when you don't need to use it or set your apps to update via WiFi only. Switching your broadband to EE gives you a £5 monthly discount on your mobile tariff. You could use that to double your data. With UK calls centres with a dedicated 24hr priority support team and fast track service, unlimited calls and texts to UK mobiles and landlines and while abroad in Europe, USA, China, Australia and other parts of the world on 4GEE Roaming, plus the ability to send files of upto 50MB instantly, video conferencing among the many other benefits, EE 4GEE is a fantastic market leading brand and certainly the future of how we communicate.
Please use plain text.