brookra

Poor Signal...

Hi, I joined Orange because he signal checker stated better coverage than my previous provider. Since this has moved to EE the signal has gone down hill.

For the past week I have zero signal at home meaning members of my family have been unable to get hold of me for my birthday and over Christmas.

Any signal problems in other areas along with West Yorkshire?

Established Contributor
JohnJ79

Re: Poor Signal...

Same thing happened to me in the south east the signal at my house went from 3 bars to no service in a month.
Established Contributor
JohnJ79

I left EE in the end because of it.
Explorer
John

Yeh poor signal in chester-le street too. Just a mile or so from A1 and don't get good coverage.
Explorer
Yellowamanda198

Same for me. Since I upgraded to 4gEE I can't use my phon at home. 

Explorer
DavidTurner

Yep,

Im in LS25 and all three orange phones in our house can hardly get any signal over the past several days.

Any problems EE ??

Contributor
dizzy4528

Yeah im LS25 7ET and the signal is non existant on Moorgate road 

JuBu

I was with orange which had the best coverage for my area in Mid Wales and all fine especially when boys moved away. Since EE taken over my calls drop off all the time, which is so frustrating when you're in the middle of a conversation and in our house we're reduced to a poor signal in one room - this is seriously pathetic and have had enough now. Has anyone else tried getting a discount on their bills due to lack of coverage?  What do EE say about these issues?