09-10-2013 08:31 AM
I begin by saying I have never ever experienced such poor customer service from a supplier.
- During w/c 23 September I visited the Stafford (Staffordshire) Orance shop to report a continuous problem with the lack of signal. I was greeted in the time honoured fashion "'ello mate, what can I do for you ?" Issue 1. I did not know the assistant therefore how can I be his mate. I overheard the same guy and some of his colleagues address both male and female customers in the same way. 'ello mate..........
- The fellow I spoke with was totally disinterested in my problem citing that he was not technically trained and was only interested in selling me a new phone or a new set of services. I was however invited to remain in the Stafford store si I could call 150 and ask for technical support.
- When I eventually got through to technical support I again in full detail explained the fact that unless I stand on a chair in an upstairs room I cannot use the phone. I also explained that I am not interested in 4G services and all I want is to commence and receive phone calls in a reliable manner. I explained that being able to make and receive calls is particularly important as I am recovering from a recent heart attack.
- After approx. 45 minutes of discussion and being left on hold four times it was agreed that "somebody" in the Orange organisation would organise for a Signal Box to be sent to me.
- THe guy I spoke with told me that he was now personally responsible for this service requesty ticket and that he would be calling me personally on a daily basis with updates as to when I could expect delivery of the Signal Box.
- I HAVE HEARD NOTHING SINCE Friday 27 September
- I am of the view that Orange/EE do not give a damn !
09-10-2013 02:28 PM