EE Community

Bryannee

Network problems

Since Thursday this week I have been having trouble getting signal on my iPhone not able to make or receive calls and texts any body else suffering? And anybody else know why? X
Please use plain text.
SLC123

Re: Network problems

Same here - rubbish service! I can't even phone to complain as my iPhone says there is no service vast majority of the time
Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 109
Kudos: 1,465
Solutions: 1,008

Then why don't you use a landline to phone.
Brendon

EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Northerner

Brendon trolling with pointless unhelpful replies again.

What post code areas are these problems and are you Tmobile, Orange or EE
Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 109
Kudos: 1,465
Solutions: 1,008

He said he cantnring using his mobile so whats wrong with stating you can ring from landline?

Hardly 'trolling'
Brendon

EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
EasypEasy

My signal jumps about like a rabbit on my Sony Xperia on Orange or T-Mobile but as I have had no decommissioned base stations I am am not allowed a Signal Box even when EE know my Orange handset is UMA signal boost for this very reason....

No 4G area and 2/3G is a bunny jumping with data constantly unavailable....

SignalBox is designed or poor indoor coverage, not the new policy for of decommissioned EE base stations, talk about abusing technology and customers...what does a customer do if no signal in their whole area when out and about, give them a Signal Box to make their mobile a landline, erm the broadband is already provided by a landline....management fools. 

Please use plain text.
Investigator
ohassanali

Think it's an ongoing problem - I've been without service since last Sunday when my phone was stolen (in Harrods of all places..) - have been using an Orange PAYG SIM in the meantime and the service is shocking on that too - keeps chopping about! Absolutely rubbish..

Please use plain text.
Explorer
SE1man

I have not been able to get a signal  in SE1 area for two days - maybe a few minutes per day -it  is causing me problems at home with arguments about messages not received and potentially cost me a job - because I missed invitation for a meeting.

In fact I had a similar problem in the city yesterday - what is going on ?

Please use plain text.
Explorer
nczm86

I have a similar issues both in central London and out in Hertfordshire, my phone doesn't mind outgoing calls or texts but no cellular data service or incoming calls. Apple sent replacement phone (didnt fix), ee suggests new sim (all reports suggest this won't fix) - sources suggest massive issue with network and EE are stalking whilst they attempt to fix...
Please use plain text.