Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Checking previous data usage

I am trying to find out how much data I used last month now that my data allowance has been reset. I looked at my bill but it didn't say (as I didn't use more than the limit I have). Is there a way to access this information on the app or otherwise?

Data usage abroad

I’m on holiday in France and I’m aware that there is a data cap of 50gb. I’m conscious that I don’t want to go over this limit, but I don’t know where to check how much I’ve used. I’m sure there used to be a place on the website where I could keep a ...

pwdebb by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Adding LTE Smart Watch to SIM only plan

Hi,I am currently in the process of buying a new Google Pixel Watch 2 LTE.I am currently with EE on the 5G SIM Plan 24m 100GB, which is currently in my unlocked phone.Will the data I have, be available to my new watch as well as my phone? Basically I...

ghent by Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile router

So, I've just had delivered a new EE mobile router 5G +sim £35 a month, the download speed is Atrocious, barely half a maps.My phone is better on 4G, trying to watch movies on a tablet is a joke.Why such a poor speed? Any answers please.

Roaming data fair use policy - March 2024

HiI’ve just come from a conversation with someone at EE upgrades and he told me that there is not now a fair use policy on roam abroad data and that I can use my full allowance when I travel!Is this true and how on earth can I find out for sure?! .. ...

Loopy65 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

data gifting failure again

I am unable to gift data to another family member with a number on our family account. System states the intended recipient's number has unlimited data. Not the first time this has happened. Customer services 150 not answering calls.

Morocco

My daughter has gone to Morocco. Can I remotely grant, or buy, data for her?  I’m on a monthly contact with 3 of my children. 

Network Latency EE 4G Broadband since a month ago.

Hi,I have been with EE since around Feburary 2023 and it's been great until recently.I used to play on my Xbox as did my son and we were getting around 45-50ms network latency (ping), now it is regularly around 300-400ms!Since the 25th of January thi...

ee04-03-24.png ee05-03-24.png 20240305_200504.jpg modem_signal.png
Mick_R by Investigator
  • 27 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Incredible slow

I have 5gb plan and there is 150gb data. The mobile internet speed incredible slow since 2024. Could explain why that happen?

Gift data

Hi,I have two unlimited plans and two with data limits. When I try to transfer data from the unlimited plans to those with limits, an error pops up saying it failed, but when I transfer between those with limits, I can do so without any problems.

Radlog by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful