Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Message re my account

Had this message. Hi from EE.As you've reached your Spend Cap, we've now barred some chargeable services, including using your phone abroad. If you're the account holder you can increase it by logging in to My EE or texting SPEND CAP to 150. If you'r...

MarinaB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

data gifting

I have two phones.  One is a 4GB plan the other is a 1GB plan.  I gotr a message that my 1GB plan is 80% of data used so I have tried to gift data from the other account as I have done on previous months, but it is now saying that the phone I am gift...

catokent by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Texting and calls from Italy

Hi, I text ROAMING to 150 and now I’m all set up to use phone in Italy. Just like to check that to make calls and text to UK do I have to have to have mobile data, data roaming ‘on’ or can I keep them turned ‘off’. This may be a basic question, but I...

Mikey52 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Helpful

EGYPT- data add ons on landing

Hi, Going on holiday to Egypt have seen on a couple of posts that data add ons will be offered on landing. Can anyone provide up to date prices for this ? TIA

morning

message say addons purchase error we woking on fixing this page 2 day need back normail i cant though for data for my kids and myslef mean cant not txt them how long for problem teachin fix data on mobile i though back normal but did.t work failed ag...

jenny_79 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Gifted data not showing.

I gifted 2GB of data from one sim to another this morning and it is showing gifted from one but doesn’t appear on the other - I got no text. tried again with 500MB and this time got a notification text but this also hasn’t appeared on the data allowa...

Resolved! Data transfer

Hi I want to gift data a member of my family how can I do that.

Pa183 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

5g Sim Problem

I just purchased a £15 with 25gb of data sim Today for my D-Link  DWR-978 5g router.Set it up on my phone Setup worked fine. Popped it in my Router and can only get 4g.4g lights up But I cannot get a 5g Light on my Router. And I am only about 1/2" mi...

macsim by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful