Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

EGYPT- data add ons on landing

Hi, Going on holiday to Egypt have seen on a couple of posts that data add ons will be offered on landing. Can anyone provide up to date prices for this ? TIA

morning

message say addons purchase error we woking on fixing this page 2 day need back normail i cant though for data for my kids and myslef mean cant not txt them how long for problem teachin fix data on mobile i though back normal but did.t work failed ag...

jenny_79 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifted data not showing.

I gifted 2GB of data from one sim to another this morning and it is showing gifted from one but doesn’t appear on the other - I got no text. tried again with 500MB and this time got a notification text but this also hasn’t appeared on the data allowa...

Data transfer

Hi I want to gift data a member of my family how can I do that.

Pa183 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5g Sim Problem

I just purchased a £15 with 25gb of data sim Today for my D-Link  DWR-978 5g router.Set it up on my phone Setup worked fine. Popped it in my Router and can only get 4g.4g lights up But I cannot get a 5g Light on my Router. And I am only about 1/2" mi...

macsim by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Network down on LTE 5g router

hey, for months I have been using my 5G router as wifi for my pc at home, so far no problems at all very good speeds and everything but then 3 days ago the router can't seems to connect when I'm using my EE sim card. The sim is working fine on the ph...

Aizel330 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful